Saturday, December 24, 2011

Feeling Simply Age, Paris Jackson Pursue Success of the Father

Not only bears the name of the great, Paris is also going to be successful in the entertainment world like her late father, Michael Jackson. At the age of just turned 13 years old, she felt it was time to start.

Previously, the news of Paris always associated with her father, The King of Pop. But now, Paris is a teenager starting out her career. In contrast to her father, Paris did not choose singing as a field of expertise. She chose the role of art and the initial steps taken by Paris was not a baby step. She immediately became a major role in a movie called "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys".

"When we were kids, we love to watch my father in the movie "Moonwalker". I know if my father could sing well, but I did not know he could act. After seeing it, I immediately thought, wow, I want to be like him!, "Recalls Paris.

The film is lifted from the same titled book written by Dennis H. Christen it, tells the adventures of a woman named Lundon O'Malley, a teenager from Clearwater, Florida. She had an incredible adventure when kidnapped by a giant jellyfish and took him to the underwater world. In this film, she met with opponents who have more experience playing it, such as Larry King and his wife, Shawn King, a former member of N Sync, Joey Fatone, movie player and former "Love Boat", Ted Lange.

Then, how her life as a child of a superstar, especially after left by her father? Through the talk show "Ellen," Ellen DeGeneres and Paris to convince the public that he and her brother, Prince and Blanket, have a normal life.

"When I was little, I was treated equally with others. I also schools in regular school, old people do not even recognize who I am. I feel glad to have a normal life, "her story.

In the interview, Paris also revealed about his father's command that requires her three children to always use a mask every out of the house. Paris initially felt very stupid idea, but as an adult, she understands that it's only one way to protect their father from the media. And Paris, always listen to what her father taught.

"Dad said if I go tomorrow must always remember what she had said," Paris said. "I did what he suggested and I remember everything he ever said to me," she added

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...