Sunday, December 25, 2011

Scarlett Johansson scared of birds and cockroaches

Hollywood star reveals that the only animal that makes feel uncomfortable on the set is a bird. Apparently, the actress 27 years is very afraid of flying animals and winged it.

Scarlett Johansson experience working in the film WE Bought A ZOO did provide an enjoyable experience. The reason, she interacts with a variety of unique natural animal. But who would have thought that her character as a lover of all animals in the film turned out to be the opposite of its original life.

"I'm just afraid of the bird. I just winged it with something like packing. When I was asked to put a bird on my shoulders, I did do it, but it's heavy,"
She tells NYmag.com

But
in addition to birds, there were other animals that make Scarlett scared half to death. Animal was none other than cockroaches. For him the animal was very scary and cruel impressed. Therefore, she would not go near the insect.

"
I can not stand the cockroaches. I really can not do anything. But they were not the right animal, huh? They're insects," she continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...