Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sara Leal : I Am Not Hookers

Still remember with Sara Leal, one of the prickly domestic cause split Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore? 22-year-old woman who claimed to have sex with Kutcher is starting to regret her actions. Because her testimony about the scandal on the media, Leal messy life.

As quoted by page Hollyscoop, Sara Leal expensive reportedly getting paid $ 200,000 after telling about her love story with Kutcher, last September, including a photocall for which he did with the pose sitting on the couch with no shoes.

Leal also stated that she was not a prostitute. Currently, Leal claimed to have regretted ever doing anything that makes a mess Kutcher household. Leal life now, even destroyed.

Leal told Fox411, "I was fired from my job. I am no longer friends with my best friend is my roommate. Because so many problems and I have to move. I do not work for two months, and I've just started work three weeks ago. I do not know why so like this, "she said.

Her decision, Leal did ever decide to go public with her story with Kutcher in September. She openly expressed in the media have had sex without a condom with Kutcher while they are at the Hard Rock hotel in San Diego.

"I never watch television and I rarely read magazines. It never crossed my mind that she was married. But then he says he is separated, but I was not thinking straight. He was a handsome man and it was stupid. When people say to me 'I do not believe you did that', I want to say again that most girls my age would do the same thing if it is in a position at the time. "

"My father would not even talk to me, and I got a lot of annoying phone calls, even from the parents of my friends. "

Leal said that, despite all his love photo scandal was released, she again asserted that he was not a prostitute.

"I've got a girlfriend since I live in San Diego, and the photos are pictures of my worst. I really messy for two consecutive weeks was horrible."

Since Ashton Kutcher's infidelity drama unfold, Leal again find a new job as an executive assistant at a real estate company in San Diego. He has also attended training to become a yoga instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...