Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lady Gaga Want to Play in Woody Allen Film

Eccentric singer, Lady Gaga reminds leaders to stop production house offered to play the movie if not through the audition process. According to the singer of 'Bad Romance' is, she wants to make her debut in the role of the art world by working hard.

"I'm not sure (about acting). When I talk about acting, I was always surprised that no one ever asked me to audition, "Gaga said in the talk show 'Ellen DeGeneres' as quoted from Female First website.

Gaga reveals, she was eager to audition. Therefore, she would reject the offer of the film if there is no audition process.

"I want to audition, I want to work for it. Therefore when I was offered a job and I do not auditioned, I (reject), "says Gaga.

However, Gaga claims will not miss the opportunity work with some directors, like Woody Allen. "I guess my dream is to play in a Woody Allen movie," she said.

Woody Allen is known as one of the powerful Hollywood director. At the age of 76 years has been stepped on, Allen was still actively working on a number of movie titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...