Saturday, January 14, 2012

Toni Braxton Treated in Hospital

R & B singer from America, Toni Braxton, hospitalized. Drop her immune system suffered from the disease lupus.

As quoted by page Female First, the condition of the singer of 'Unbreak My Heart' it had declined. The disease causes the body's immune system attacks the tissues and organs. However, her condition began now controlled.

She told TMZ.com, "I want to thank all my fans for their support. I drop due to Lupus that I suffered" she said.

While in hospital a few days, Braxton had reportedly deteriorated condition. She denied and said that her  health was now recovering.

"I want to straighten out before more bad rumors spread, I'm fine. I am grateful to have support from a wonderful family," she said.

Health of women who had two sons, Denim, 10, and Diezel, 8, from her ex-husband, musician Mint Condition, Keri Lewis, it was rumored diminishing in recent years.

In 2008, she also had suffered revealed pericarditis, an inflammation of the sac that surrounds the heart, when present as a spokesman for the American Heart Association.

43 years old star was also suffering from hypertension. "I also have heart disease. About four or five years ago I also had been diagnosed with hypertension".

"When I know, I am disappointed, I can not accept. But, I soon realized, must make lifestyle changes. Starting from there, I always ate healthy food, but sometimes I eat pizza and burgers late at night. I did have to had to change my bad habits, "she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...