Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sandra Bullock Want Acting Again After Divorce

Oscar-winning actress, Sandra Bullock officially separated from her husband, Jesse James in 2010. After the divorce with James, Bullock career faded, too. No new film that starred after divorce. But now, Bullock re-thinking to return to the world of acting.

"I am very satisfied permanently ever feel hurt. During that time, I can take a break from work," she said as quoted by the People page.

To be honest 47-year-old woman said this, she did not even think about going back to acting after her household was destroyed by James. However, the desire to return it suddenly appeared.

"I honestly do not think I was in a place where I want to work or want to step out of my place. I'm not ready, but the opportunities it harder and managed to affect me," she said.

A director named Stephen Daldry has indeed been lobbying Bullock to appear in Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. Stephen tried to convince this woman an Oscar winner to return to the movie. And Stephen felt it was time for Bullock to back pursue the world has ever raised her name.

"We had a great time. She was no longer 'selfish actress' like at that time. Bullock had said to me, want to have a wonderful time and I am convinced," said Stephen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...