Monday, January 03, 2011

Yana Gupta caught pantyless in charity event

India media made a huge buzz about the images taken from the paparazzi Yana Gupta in the event of international children's charity in Mumbai, without underwear. 

Item girl Yana Gupta, who was recently captured by the camera without underwear, has chosen to take the incident in his step and be very sporting about it. When a girl child may have shrunk and disappeared from the scene in very shame, Yana half-jokingly suggested that perhaps should now endorse some brand of underwear! 

"I used to be known as an item girl I will now be known as a girl without underwear, which should make an announcement of a brand of underwear with a slogan that said .." I have them now. " ingeniously tweets to your Twitter account.

"For the last three weeks I've been rehearsing for a particular dance show on television. While doing all divisions and a number of crazy dance moves, I kept getting irritated by my pants is stuck in the ass. Now imagine at all times I'm being filmed by cameras as they rehearse so I just did not look good after every step that I'm crazy trying to adjust the self. So I thought that you resolve the problem by simply not wearing underwear I wear pants
test, "she wrote.

Yana continues: "That day I had no time to go home after the test in order to reach the charity event. I put my bag in the morning, put my makeup, dress, her shoes, but I guess I forgot ! Yes I openly admit ... I forgot something "slightly" essential to pack. I just pulled my dress down every few steps, but to no avail! I had no idea that could be seen. I had no idea until I saw the pictures today, now I mourn for it? "

Yana says that these things do not matter much and in fact calls it "the most fun days of his life officially." Yana through Twitter applications to their fans, "I have only one thing to say. For the love of God!" Stop looking at the pictures! I do not want anyone getting a heart attack here. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...